- not be such a worrywart
- bake pretty cakes and other lovely desserts
- be stronger and confident
- laugh and dance a little more
- work in an outbuilding like this by Red River Restorations
- volunteer my time to help animals
- wear funky red eyeglass frames
- have a maid
- be so busy running a business just like Miss Mustard Seed
- eat vegan (or get close enough) like Alicia Silverstone. See her blog @ The Kind Life
- wear precious outfits like this from Urban Outfitters & Anthropologie
- get up early to run and/or do yoga
- be a few years younger
- publish a children’s book
- write an awesome zine
- have a hairstyle that is unique and works like this
- travel to different antique shows around the country
- create special pieces and decorations for DIY weddings
- have a lovely garden and mod landscaping
- don a couple of discreet tat’s
AND MUCH MORE… if I were someone else today.
***Follow your heart***
Just so you know friends, I am participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Austin, Texas, on November 7th. If you would like to donate, please click HERE to help me and my team “E&L Expresso”! It would be greatly appreciated – I am (almost) halfway there in meeting my goal. Read my story too; this is a very important cause near and dear to my heart.
Thank you “Hand on Hip” audience!