…And The Etsy Credit Goes To:
My wedding reception has been in the making since May of last year. Once Jon had proposed, ideas were rolling around in my head like a rock tumbler. At first, as you can see in this previous post, I was going for a tropical theme. But soon after, I realized that I was already having a tropical wedding, why the reception too? And what was more important to me than having something that represented mine and Jon’s common love for vintage. Okay, me more so than him, but he still lives with me!
Combining my love for vintage with my artistic talent, I decided to be unique and save big bucks by DIY-ing it up! I of course went to Etsy right away for some of the uncommon and special items. Here is a photo montage with a list of credits below, featuring the Etsy shops I used designing my Vintage Cocktail Reception:
Photos by June Bug Co.
(click on photos to enlarge)
- Hair Clip & Boutonniere: Pixel & Hank
- Vintage Bow Ties: OMan77
- Burlap Table Runners: Sweet Tea and Linen
- “CELEBRATE” Banner: Classicly Amber
- Bracelet: Sparrow
- Mustache Buttons: Barrel of Monkeys
- Goody Bag/Favor Custom Stickers: Jessicas Design Shop
- Cake Topper: Vintage by Crystal
- Glass Decanter & Honeycomb Wedding Bell Decorations: Violets and Grace
- Birch Sign/Place Card Holders: Knitting Momma
- Personalized Champagne Flutes: Laserbird
- Jon’s Wedding Ring: Zoe & Doyle
- Mini Chalkboards: Posh Pilfer
- Digital Calligraphy: Ellas Paper
- Custom Return Address Stamp: Sugar Letter
- Vintage Postcards: Isabellablue
- Vintage Buttons and Found Objects: Cameo’s Collectibles
- Flower Embellishments & Vintage Carnival Tickets: wild heart
- Guinea Feathers: KIMONOS
- Decorative Egg with Nest: Emilie M.
A BIG “thank you” to all the aforementioned Etsy shops. Their supplies and vintage/handmade items added that special touch to our fabulous wedding reception! Now you all go and check it out for yourselves…
If you need any decorating advise or you would like to commission me for wedding decorations, please leave a comment. I would love to help!